So you think she might be pregnant. At Options for Women, we believe that Guys have Options, too! We have a Men's Program designed especially for you. We have men mentors who have been in your position who are willing to meet with you to talk about your options, to answer your questions and to help you make the big decisions that you might be facing. We have accurate and up-to-date information that will address your questions. Give us a call to set up an appointment today.
In the meantime, here's some quick advice that may be of benefit to you right now.
1) Listen - The situation involves more than just you. There are now three lives to think about.
2) Stay Calm - She needs your support now more than ever.
3) Talk about it - not only with each other, but prepare to talk with parents and others close to the situation. Hiding the news from people who can genuinely help you only increases the stress.
4) Gather all the facts -. Get all the information and make an informed choice, a decision that is best for both of you.
5) Express yourself honestly - it's normal to have feelings of anger, frustration and fear. But make sure she knows she is not alone.
1) Don't bail - The more you run from this, the harder it becomes to think and act clearly.
2) Don't pressure her - Applying pressure will only push her away, possibly into a regretful situation. You will do well to work together as a team.
3) Don't forget - You have a very active role in this situation. Listen to input as well as give your thoughts.
All services are FREE.
All our services are free.